Woman dies of electrocution

56

Ganjam: A woman was electrocuted after a live wire fell on her at Prayagi Village in Ganjam district under Rambha police limits on Thursday.

The deceased has been identified as Sujata Sahu.

According to sources, the incident occured when Sujata was going to her paddy field and a live wire suddenly fell on her in the mid way. She died on the spot.

Meanwhile, irate locals have taken possession of the body and blocked the roads demanding settlement for the loss.

You might also like

Comments

Loading...