Two dead getting trapped in well

15

Berhampur: In a tragic incident two persons were killed due to suffocation after getting trapped while cleaning a well. The mishap occurred in Basudevnagar of Khodasing area. The deceased were identified as Chandra Patra and Soumya Patra. All four belonged from Jagdalpur.

Notably, the four labourers went inside the well for cleaning. They all got trapped while cleaning. Though two persons were rescued from the well, unfortunately the other two died. The two rescued persons are admitted to the district hospital in critical condition.

According to sources, today in the afternoon at 2pm they were cleaning the well of Ramesh Patra, a resident of the same village. After getting stranded in the well, the two deceased died due to asphyxiation while the other two were rescued in critical condition by the fire brigade department.

As per medical sources, the two died due to inhalation of poisonous gas inside the well.

You might also like

Comments

Loading...