Property worth lakh gutted in petrol pump fire

22

Kendrapara: Panic gripped Garadpur area after an office of a petrol pump here was engulfed in flames late on Thursday night leading to loss of property worth over a lakh of rupees and injuring a person seriously.

The victim has been identified as Chitta Ranjan Sahoo.

Sources said he has been admitted to a private hospital in Cuttack and his condition is stated to be critical.

Though exact reason of the fire is yet to ascertained, short-circuit is believed to be the main reason behind the accident, sources added.

On being informed, fire officials rushed to spot and doused the flame.

You might also like

Comments

Loading...