Fire at garment shop in Jharsuguda

102

Jharsuguda: Clothes of lakhs of rupees at National Garment show room here at the Railway station were reduced to ashes after fire broke due to electric short circuit on Tuesday.

The blaze engulfed at around 8.30 am on Tuesday triggering panic among the fellow shop keepers. Locals informed the fire brigade team who rushed to the spot and brought the flame under control. As many as eight fire fighting teams were pressed into service.

You might also like

Comments

Loading...