Father-son duo dies of electrocution in Ganjam


Khalikote: In a tragic incident a man and his son died of electrocution in Laxminarayanpur village under Khalilote police limits today evening.

The victims have been identified as Mangulu Jena and Narana Jena, a student of class IX.

Two others, Govinda Goud and his son Shivram Goud, severely injured in the incident have been shifted to MKCG medical college in Berhampur.

Sources said all four, on their way to home came in contact with a live electric wire laid to trap wild boars.

You might also like