3-year-old dies after consuming insecticide
Baripada: A three-year-old tribal girl child died and her younger sister fell ill after they allegedly consumed insecticide by mistake at Kuanrpala in Mayurbhanj district today.
Jhilli Sing (3) and Mili Sing (2) consumed insecticide kept at home by mistake and fell ill, police officials said.
They were taken to the Udala hospital in a serious condition by their father Bijay Sing. While Jhilli died, her sister Mili was shifted to the Baripada district headquarter hospital, they added.