Child dies, four hospitalised
One Arik Kiro and four of his family members, including his wife and three children had complained of vomiting and loose motion last night after dinner, police said.
The two and half year old boy died before he could reach the hospital. The others were hospitalised.
Doctors from Raibaga health centre rushed to the village this morning to study the situation.
Doctors after examining the affected family members said they fell ill due to food poisoning and their condition was improving and out of danger.