Two electrocuted in Mayurbhanj district

66

Baripada: A man and his son were electrocuted and his another son was critically injured when overhead electric wire snapped and fell on their field at a village in Mayurbhanj district today.

The incident took place when the electric wire snapped from the 33 KVA line, Sub-Divisional Police Officer (SDPO), Betanoti, Dhiren Chandra Nanda said.

While Baishnav Patra (55) and his eldest son Bapun (18) were electrocuted, the youngest son Sipun (16) was critically injured in the incident, he said.

You might also like

Comments

Loading...