Rayagada: Railway services have been hit due to heavy rain causing flood like situation in Odisha. Railway Bridge Number 585 between Theruvali & Singapur Road Railway Stations in Titlagarh-Rayagada Railway Section in Rayagada district has been washed out due to the rain today.
As a result many train services were controlled, short terminated and cancelled. At least eight trains were controlled en route out of which four were short terminated and two other trains were cancelled.
Below are the details of the changed schedule;
Trains controlled en route:
- 18006 Jagdalpur-Howrah Samaleshwari Express
- 22847 Visakhapatnam – Mumbai LTT Express
- 12756 Nanded-Sambalpur Nagavali Express
- 57271 Vijayawada-Rayagada Passenger
- 12808 Nizamuddin – Visakhapatnam Samta Express
- 18301 Sambalpur-Rayagada Express
- 12755 Sambalpur-Nanded Nagavali Express
- 58527 Raipur-Vishakhapatnam Passenger
Trains short terminated:
- 18301 Sambalpur-Rayagada Express leaving Sambalpur today will run only till Muniguda and will return as 18302 Rayagada-Sambalpur Express from Muniguda to Sambalpur.
- 58527 Raipur-Vishakhapatnam Passenger leaving Raipur on today will be short terminated at Titlagarh.
- 18005 Howrah-Jagadalpur Samaleshwari Express that left Howrah yesterday short terminated at Titlagarh and will return as 18006 Jagadalpur-Howrah Samaleshwari Express from Titlagarh to Howrah today.
- 18006 Howrah-Jagadalpur Samaleshwari Express left Jagadalpur today, will run only upto Rayagada and will return as 18005 Howrah-Jagadalpur Samaleshwari Express from Rayagada to Jagadalpur.
- 18211 Durg – Jagdalpur Express leaving Durg today.
- 18212 Jagdalpur -Durg Express scheduled to leave Jagdalpur on July 17.