Man electrocuted in Angul

109

Pallahara: A person was electrocuted after coming in contact with electric wires at Jamaradiha village in Angul district last night.

The deceased was identified as Rasa Penthoi.

It is alleged that Rasa came in contact with the live died after coming in contact with electric wires planted to hunt wild boar. Later, the Pallahara police arrested four persons of the village for interrogation in this connection.

Sources said while Rasa was returning home passing through a pedestrian path in Goppur forest last night, he came in contact with the electric wires, following which he died on the spot.

You might also like

Comments

Loading...