Bhubaneswar: The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) BAMS and BHMS counselling will be conducted from October 11 to October 17.
OJEE Chairman Tushar Nath today informed that the counselling will begin from Wednesday while the first and the second phase seat allotment are scheduled to be done on October 20 and October 24, respectively.
Below are the details of the admission process:
- Online registration, choice filling and choice locking: October 11 till October 17
- Provisional/Temporary seat Allotment-Phase 1: October 20
- Document verification for Phase 1 Allotment: October 22 & October 23 at Nodal Centre, OJEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar
- Provisional/Temporary seats Allotment-Phase 2: October 24
- Document verification for Phase 2 Allotment: October 26 at Nodal Centre, OJEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar
(Note: Candidates with documents already verified after provisional/temporary Allotment-Phase 1, need not to come for document verification during the second phase)
- Withdrawal from the admission process: October 23 (up to 5pm)
- Reporting at allotted institutions for final admission: October 24 till October 28
- Spot admission, if case of vacancies: October 30 and October 31