2 students injured after ‘cracker’ inside school bag explodes   

190

Nayagarh: Two students were injured after a cracker inside a school bag exploded during their tuition class at Kachera Sahi in Khandapada of Nayagarh district today.

The two students identified as Suryakant Jena and Ranjan Das of Pathria village were admitted to the Nayagarh District Headquarters Hospital (DHH).

Sources said, the cracker kept inside a bag exploded when a student was trying to light up a LED bulb using a battery in the absence of teacher.

On the other hand, the tuition teacher said the battery itself exploded and there was no cracker in the bag.

“Suddenly I got information that two students sustained injuries when a battery kept in the bag exploded. We admitted them to the Khandapada hospital, from where the children were referred to the DHH,” said teacher Trinath Sahu.

You might also like

Comments

Loading...