Keonjhar: In a targic incident, two sisters died due to snake bite at Ghuturu village under Sadar police limits in Keonjhar district on Monday night.
The deceased have been identified as Pinky and Rinki Munda.
According to sources, a venomous snake bit the two sisters when they were asleep in their house. Soon after the incident, the duo was rushed to a nearby hospital where they died while undergoing treatment.
Meanwhile, family members of the deceased have alleged medical negligence as the reason behind the death of their daughters.