2 electrocuted in separate incidents
A 28-year-old mechanic Jagabandhu Sethy was electrocuted in Choti village while the victim was repairing a motor pump of local villager.
Sethy died on the spot, police said adding that an unnatural death case has been registered in this connection.
The wire of the switch board connected to the motor pump was wet and charged.
The victim came in contact with it, which turned fatal, police added.
In another incident, Abakash Das (48), a mason engaged in construction of double storied building in Bhadalo village under Patkura police station jurisdiction, accidentally came in contact with 11 KV live overhead wire.
The victim died on the spot, police said adding that an unnatural death case has also been registered in this connection.