Railways Recruitment 2018: Group C & Group D Vacancies! Apply Now
Bhubaneswar/New Delhi: The year 2018 has come with a good news for the candidates desperately awaiting a government job and get employed in the railway sector, as the Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has published a recruitment notification to fill up various vacancies for Group-C and Group-D posts under Indian Railway Recruitment 2018.
Interested and eligible candidates should apply online soon as the closing date of application is January 12, 2018.
Post 1: Group-C
- Qualification Required: Applicant must have passed class 12th scoring at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Pay Scale: Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 1900.
- Age Limit: Applicants’ age should not exceed 28 years for general candidates. However, there is age relaxation for reserved candidates as per the notification.
Post 2: Group-D
- Qualification Required: A candidate must be a 10th Pass or its Equivalent + ITI, to be eligible for the Group-D posts.
- Pay Scale: Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 1800
- Age Limit: Applicants’ age should not exceed 31 years for general candidates. However, there is age relaxation for the reserve category candidates as per the official notification.
Application fee: General and OBC candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 500 while SC/ST candidates will have to Rs 250 as application fee. The Fee Can be submitted through Demand Draft in favour of FA&CAO/NF Railway, and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati – 781011.
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates will be completely based on written test and later an interview will be conducted.
How to Apply:
The candidates are advised to send the completed application along with self-attested copies of documents to Asstt. Personnel Officer (Recruitment Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR), Maligaon, Guwahati – 781011.
Number of vacancies:
For Group-C posts- 02
For Group-D posts- 10
On-Line Application Last Date: January 12, 2018
To check the detailed notification, Click Here.