Indian Railway Recruitment: Last 2 days to Apply! HURRY
Bhubaneswar/New Delhi: Hurry up students, grab the opportunity as the South Eastern Railway division’s application process to fill up a huge number of vacancies for railway recruitment 2017-18 ends tomorrow.
Interested and eligible candidates should apply online soon as the last date to apply is January 2, 2018.
The details of the railway board is given below.
SOUTH EAST RAILWAY RECRUITMENT:
South Eastern Railway has published a notification for the recruitment of 1785 Apprentice vacancies for the year 2017-18 for various trades. Candidates must submit their online application through the prescribed before January 2, 2018 for the recruitment.
Age Limit: Aspirants’ age should be between 15 and 24 years as on January 1, 2018. However, the upper age limit is relaxable for up to 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th Class from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (excluding additional subjects) and possess an ITI Pass certificate (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) granted by the NCVT. Aspirants should satisfy the minimum standard of physical fitness as mentioned in the notification.
Candidates will have to pay Rs 100 as application fee to apply for the examination through online mode from their account/debit card/credit card. However the SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
How to apply:
1. Candidates need to fill out the application form that is available at http://recruit-app.com/actapprenticers_ser_2017-18/
2. Go through the detailed instructions before filling the application form
3. Note that all relevant information must be filled in the application form, otherwise, the application can be cancelled
4. Candidates need to indicate the mobile number and valid e-mail ID which needs to be active over the entire process of selection
5. For detailed notification, check the official website ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
Number of Vacancies division-wise:
Kharagpur Workshop: 360 posts
Signal and Telecom Kharagpur Workshop: 87 posts
Track Machine Workshop/Kharagpur: 120 posts
SSE (Works) Engg/Kharagpur: 28 posts
Carriage and Wagon Depot Kharagpur: 121 posts
TRD Depot/electrical/Kharagpur: 40 posts
EMU Shed/Electrical/TPKR: 40 posts
Electric Loco Shed/Santragachi: 456 posts
Sr. DEE (G) Chakraoharpur: 93 posts
Carriage and wagon Depot/Chakraoharpur: 65 posts
Electric Loco Shed/Tata: 72 posts
Engineering Workshop/SINI: 100 posts
Total Number of vacancies – 1785