UPSC Recruitment 2017: Apply for Asst, Associate Professor and other posts
New Delhi/Bhubaneswar: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification to recruit deserving candidates as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Specialist Grade-III (Tuberculosis), Civil Hydrographic Officer and Gliding Instructor on contract basis.
Interested candidates can apply online before December 28, 2017.
UPSC Vacancy Details
- Gliding Instructor: 2
- Civil Hydrographic Officer: 2
- Specialist Grade-III (Tuberculosis): 2
- Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering): 1
- Professor (Technical) (Computer Science and Engineering): 3
- Associate Professor (Technical) (Computer Science and Engineering): 1
- Assistant Professor (Technical, Computer Science and Engineering): 5
- Assistant Professor (Technical, ECE): 7
Candidates applying for Post 1, 4, 7 and 8 need to be below 35 years of age. Similarly, below 30 years is needed to apply for Post 2 and 40 years for Post 3. For Post 5 and 6, age limit is 50 and 55 years respectively. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on recruitment test followed by interview.
Candidates will have to shell out Rs 25 by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
Meanwhile, SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from the application fee.
To know how to apply and the educational qualification for the different posts, visit the official website: website www.upsconline.nic.in.