Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018: Apply for 180 Apprentice Posts
Mumbai: Here’s a good news for competitive students as they can apply for as many as 180 Apprentice posts in various trades.
The Naval Dockyard Mumbai has released notification for the recruitment of 180 Apprentice in various trades.
Interested eligible candidates can apply online before January 2, 2018.
- Fitter: 15
- Sheet metal worker: 15
- Welder: 15
- Mechanic Diesel: 15
- Plumber: 10
- Mason (BC): 10
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 5
- Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning: 5
- Machinist: 10
- Tailor (General): 5
- Painter (General): 10
- Power Electrician: 20
- Shipwright (Steel): 10
- Pipe fitter: 10
- Rigger: 5
- Shipwright (Wood): 15
- Crane Operator (Overhead Steel Industry): 5
Candidates applying for the above posts need to have born between 01-04-1997 to 31-03-2004 as on closing date of online application.
Age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates is five years.
The candidates should possess 8th/ 10th class pass from a recognized school, passed relevant ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT as per the Apprentice Act 1961.
The selection of the candidates will be done purely on the basis of merit/ written test/ skill test followed by interview.
How to Apply for the Naval Dockyard Recruitment
- Visit the official website: www.bhartiseva.com
- Click on ‘Apprentice Ship Training’
- Click on ‘Registration’ and fill the details after which your login ID and password would be generated
- Enter the login ID and password and fill all the details asked in the Application form and submit
5. Print the copy of the application form for future references