IBPS Recruitment 2017: More than 1300 vacancies, Apply Now!
Bhubaneswar/ New Delhi: In what could be a good opportunity for aspirants who have been waiting for a job in the banking sector, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officers in various participating banks across the country. The last date to apply online for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017-18 is November 27, 2017.
Nature of Posts and Vacancies:
- IT Officer – Scale I: 120
- Agricultural Field Officer – Scale I: 875
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – Scale I: 30
- Law Officer – Scale I: 60
- HR/Personnel Officer – Scale I: 35
- Marketing Officer – Scale I: 195
Number of posts: 1315
Educational Qualification for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017-18:
1) For IT Officer: a) 4 year Engineering/Technology Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & 3 Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation. (OR) b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
2) For Agricultural Field Officer: 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering
3) For Rajbhasha Adhikari: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
4) For Law Officer: A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
5) For HR/Personnel Officer: Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
6) Marketing Officer:Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Aspirants’ age for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017-18 should be between 20 years and 30 years, and must have been born not earlier than November 2, 2017 and not later than November 1, 1997.
Steps to Apply:
1) Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ on the home page that opens
2) Enter all your basic information on the form carefully
3) Click on Save and Next
3) Note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password displayed on the screen
4) Applicants can open saved data using the Provisional Registration Number and Password and edit, if required
5) Now, upload your scanned photograph and signature as per the guidelines
6) Fill online application form carefully
7) Use Save and next facility to verify the details
8) Click on Final Submit Button after ensuring all details are correct
9) Pay Exam Fee/Intimation Charges using debit cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), credit cards, internet banking, IMPS or cash cards and mobile wallets
10) After successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated
12) Take print out of the e-receipt and online application form for future use
Payment of Fees:
The application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs 600 while SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates will have to pay an application of Rs. Also, the bank transaction charges will have to be borne by the candidates.
You May Like: JEE Advanced 2018 syllabus released: Get the details!
Tentative dates for IBPS SO Recruitment 2017-18:
Online preliminary exam: December 30 and 31, 2017.
Result of Preliminary exam: January 2018
Download of call letter for online Main exam: January 2018
Online examination Mains: 28.01.2018
Declaration of results of online Main examination: February 2018
Download of call letters for interview: February 2018
Conduct of Interview: February 2018
Provisional Allotment: April 2018
Note: Candidates must read the IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment notification carefully before applying. Visit official website of IBPS, i.e. ibps.in for more details and latest updates.