AIIMS Recruitment 2018: Apply for 190 Supervisor, Lab Attendant and other posts
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur has released notification for the recruitment of 190 Assistant Laundry Supervisor, Tailor Grade III, Library Attendant Grade II and other vacancies on direct recruitment basis.
Interested candidates can apply online before January 12, 2018.
AIIMS Vacancy Details
1. Assistant Laundry Supervisor: 4
2. Tailor Grade III: 2
3. Sanitary Inspector Grade II: 10
4. Library Attendant Grade II: 3
5. Medical Record Technician: 20
6. Coding Clerk: 1
7. Driver (Ordinary Grade): 10
8. Lab Attendant Gr. II: 30
9. Junior Warden (House Keepers): 10
10. Hospital Attendant Grade III (Nursing Orderly): 100
Candidates applying need to be between 18-30 years Posts-01, 05, 06 and 10. Age between 18-27 years is required for Posts-02, 07 and 08; 18-35 years for Posts-03, 21-30 years for Posts-04. Similarly, 30-45 years of age is necessary to apply for Posts-09 as on January 12, 2018.
Meanwhile, age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
The selection of the candidates will be done purely on the basis of CBT/ written test.
General/ OBC/ Ex-servicemen candidates need to pay Rs 1000 through online mode. No fee is required for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
How to Apply
1. Visit the website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
3. Go to vacancies, select the post you want to apply for
4. Click on ‘New Registration’
5. Fill all the asked details and submit the form
6. Download and take out a printout of the application form for future reference